viernes, 28 de octubre de 2005

Only Libby? UPDATED

The New York Times is reporting that Karl Rove will not be indicted, but Lewis Libby will be indicted for making false statements to the Grand Jury. I guess we will all find out if this is true today when Fitzgerald holds a press conference. Assuming this report is true, is Libby a big enough fish to appease the rabid left? I mean, they were practically foaming at the mouth at the prospect of getting Rove.

Update: Well it looks like the initial reports were true. Mom, I know that I said I was going to watch my language on this website, but I don't know of any other way to put this.

Once again, the left and the media have made asses of themselves. Bob Burkett, Cindy Sheehan, Joe Wilson. Throw these people a bone and they swarm like a bunch of wolves. I am embarrassed for them . I can't imagine how they feel right now. They had put all of their hopes and dreams into the possibility of bringing down Karl Rove and all they get are some indictments on Lewis Libby for covering up a crime that was never even committed. It's like looking in your Halloween sack and finding that yukky taffy candy that comes in that orange and black wrapping. No Hersheys, no Kit Kat, no Reeses, no Milky Way, none of the good stuff, just cheap crap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario